Monday, April 11, 2011

Make My Trip Travel Reviews

When it comes to travel, let it be hotels or flights, one does take into account the experiences of other travelers. Most of the people ask their family and friends to know about best hotels and places to visit. Even though there are many travel portals, when it comes to choosing a travel portal on other, one takes into account the reviews. Reviews play an important part in customer decision in travel agency and Make My Trip is one such company which values inputs from customers so that other travelers are motivated to buy more services from Make My Trip.

Make My Trip provides flight bookings, both domestic and international flights on a wide range of leading airlines service providers. It also provides hotel bookings to places around the world. One can also book hotels and flights combined for greater discounts and savings. Customers positive ratings for Make My Trip is better than others in the travel segment. Even though its hard to keep every customer 100% satisfied due to things out of control of Make My Trip, MMT get the least negative ratings and also very rare.

One of the greatest positive ratings arrive from the packaged holidays and flights bookings section on Make My Trip. Many customers express surprise over the rates offered by Make My Trip, which is less than the direct rates available on the hotels website. On large package holidays the discount is substantial as Make My Trip does the group bargain with several flight and hotel groups around the world.

Overall Make My Trip leads in Travel reviews for the holiday package and flight bookings sectors.

4 comments:

  1. the most horrible customer service, ever! representatives do not know how to pacify a client, cannot give an assurance and do not communicate effectively. you guys definitely cannot lead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get a friend to travel with me... I need somebody to bring me back to who I am. It's hard to be alo.
    Flights to Gaborone
    Cheap Flights to Gaborone
    Cheap Air Tickets to Gaborone

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, awesome site. I thought the topics you posted on were very interesting. I tried to add your RSS to my feed reader and it a few. take a look at it, hopefully

    I can add you and follow.






    Andaman Holiday Package

    ReplyDelete
  4. Europe Holiday Packages- Travel to Europe with customized tour and travel packages from travelchacha.com. Find the detail information about the tour and travel attractions in the major countries of Europe.

    ReplyDelete